Volcom Skatepark in Costa Mesa is a destination for skateboarders around the OC. While hanging out at The Slam OC we had the opportunity to see all sorts of skateboarding tricks and products. One thing we didn’t see was skateboarding home décor. Here’s a few of the most unique ideas for how you can refurbish a skateboard according to Freshome… Do you agree? These ideas may not be for everyone however it’s better than letting a board go to waste.
- The God Father Lounge Chair – recline in this chair made with 7 skateboard decks
- The Skateboard Speaker Shelf, The Skateboard Hooks & Shelving, and The Skateboard Picture Frame – these could blend into some teenage bedrooms seamlessly
- Chad Knight’s Sir Bed – It certainly has an air of royalty to it
- Skateboard “360” Table – Can we have one? The top swivels because of the use of the wheels and the trucks… Very functional.
- The Skateboard Wall – This is just a very unique way to use the leftover skateboard deck material and could function as a room divider of sorts.
There’s a bunch of interesting ideas here. What do you think? Do you have other ideas? Be innovative!
About Torelli Realty: Torelli Realty is proud to represent Costa Mesa real estate. We’ve been meeting the needs of Costa Mesa home buyers & sellers since 1984. Torelli Realty deals with Costa Mesa homes, Costa Mesa apartments, Costa Mesa rentals, Costa Mesa property management, and offers home improvement and home staging tips to help your home’s value throughout Costa Mesa and in Mesa Verde. We also have an expert on staff, Holly Schwartz, who came to us as a producer from Home and Garden Television (HGTV) and extensively studied the most effective home staging techniques, as well as home values and markets locally and nationally. Torelli Realty is also an expert in Costa Mesa short sales and Orange County short sales. Feel free to contact Torelli Realty for a consultation and for all your real estate needs.
Company License #: 00878443 – Valerie Torelli License #: 00668297