Decorating for fall is something a lot of people look forward to, even in Sunny Southern California. Here are a few tips, some of which are from one of our favorite design websites, Freshome, that will work whether you are decorating for the season or home staging for a real estate sale.
- Artwork that depicts autumn foliage, scenes – great in common areas like the foyer, living room, dining room.
- Centerpieces for dining table/coffee table – red or yellow apples are nice touch. Or pumpkins.
- Dress up the mantle with pumpkins, candles (pumpkin spice is a suitable fit now)
- Delicious fall scents like apple pies, simmering apple cider, cinnamon sticks, and chestnuts roasting on an open fire.
- Pick autumn colors to accessorize your pillows, throw blankets (for those chilly nights), area rugs, towels.
Do you have any other tips you’d like to share to dress up your home for autumn? Please share your comments and photos.
About Torelli Realty: Torelli Realty is proud to represent Costa Mesa real estate. We’ve been meeting the needs of Costa Mesa home buyers & sellers since 1984. Torelli Realty deals with Costa Mesa homes, Costa Mesa apartments, Costa Mesa rentals, Costa Mesa property management, and offers home improvement and home staging tips to help your home’s value throughout Costa Mesa and in Mesa Verde. We also have an expert on staff, Holly Schwartz, who came to us as a producer from Home and Garden Television (HGTV) and extensively studied the most effective home staging techniques, as well as home values and markets locally and nationally. Torelli Realty is also an expert in Costa Mesa short sales and Orange County short sales. Feel free to contact Torelli Realty for a consultation and for all your real estate needs.
Company License #: 00878443 Valerie Torelli License #: 00668297